Background

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hidden talent

Art has never been my expertise, and most likely never will be, but it has found a place in my heart.

The last 6 or 7 months have been a roller coaster ride of emotions. I have been anxious, depressed, exhausted, restless, and feeling trapped in these awful cages. However, this past fall semester I found a form of escape.

Painting.

I'm not the most talented painter ever, but it relaxes me. It's a time where I have hakuna matata as some could say.

I plan to go more in depth about the past half-year in a later post. But here I just want to share a few of my pieces. There are more, but I have not yet taken pictures of them. I believe that they are shown in the order that I painted them.




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment